Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

It is after 11:00pm right now. The only thing I have to complain about this Halloween is that it is a Sunday night, which makes it a school night. There are going to be some tired kiddos in class tomorrow. My girls went to bed an hour ago, way past normal school night bedtime, but it was worth it!

Bridget decided long ago that she wanted to be a gypsy. Becca wanted to be a tiger. I knew the gypsy would be doable fairly easy, I was concerned about the tiger. As it turned out I found a tiger costume on my first trip out for costumes. I pieced the gypsy costume together as I found things. They were both thrilled with the costumes and of course looked adorable!












I decided at the last minute to dress as a gypsy too. Before trick and treating, I carved four pumpkins and the girls painted the other four we had. Schaun continued his tradition of grilling and passing out hot dogs to people all evening. We blast loud Halloween sounds and music from the garage and this year we added the firepit for some warmth. When the candy collecting was all done, the kids resumed normal play in the cul-de-sac and the adults gathered around the fire. We had a fantastic time!

No comments: