Friday, October 22, 2010

Halloween Spider

Things have been very busy around here. The normal activities, plus throw in Halloween. Yes, I know Halloween is a week away still, but today was the school parties and we had to be ready today. Last week Bridget was in her third grade musical. I have not been through all my pictures, but I'm getting there soon.

Today when I went over to show off my last minute costume to my neighbor, Lynne, I saw this cool looking (or really creepy looking if you are Lynne, hahaha) spider. It was black and yellow and it had orange and black striped legs. Oh remember the other spider I posted about? I told it not to come inside. I don't know if it was that one or a friend, but I was NOT pleased to find it crawling over my foot and checking out my living room.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures turned out great ! I still think it's icky though :o)

Lynne