Saturday, September 01, 2007

What time is it?

Anyone familiar with High School Musical craze knows what I'm talking about here.

It's SUMMERTIME

Troy, Gabriella, Sharpay, and Ryan.
They have moved in and are my new best friends.

I didn't let Bridget watch the first HSM because it just seemed weird to let a five year old watch a movie about high school. Then I rented it and watched it. It was a nice movie, with a nice theme to it, so I gave her the go ahead and she of course loved it. That Friday that part 2 came on she was all into the countdown and bursting with anticipation. We recorded it and every night she asks me to turn this show on. Since Becca sort of watches what's on the tv now, she is hitching on to Bridget's excitment. We were at WalMart and there was some random HSM thing and Becca got so excited about it. Loudly excited! The people around us in the store were cracking up. It is funny to see this little girl so loud and excited over something that seems way out of her interest level.

Spent some time last week cleaning out some bookcases and closets. I have to go on the record and say that I have a problem. I have too many books! I have gone thru them, put away the ones I want to keep. I now have piles and piles of books (that I could easily loose my kids in) that I need to get rid of. My problem with getting rid of books is their weight. They are so darn heavy! ugh!

So with the amount of books, clothes, and extra pieces of furniture in this house, I am being forced to have a garage sale. That is my plan for next weekend.

No comments: