Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lifetouch photography sucks




Every year this company photographs most of the school age children in the area. They seems to have the market saturated. Knowing this, you would think they could produce good photos. Maybe it is just me, maybe others think they are good, but I am always disappointed.

This year I sent Bridget to school in her everyday play jeans with a cute top. I marked the paper saying I only wanted head shots. You can see here what I got back. So now I know that they cannot read.

Becca's photos were posed okay but the color when they were printed is terrible. Her shirt was a bright pink that matched her boots. It was not orange or red.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I totally agree--I think they take the most awful pictures. But the sales pitch they give the kids is first rate. Makes me mad every year.