Saturday, September 06, 2008

Cheerleading!






I almost forgot this morning that Bridget had her first game to cheer at. I was so wrapped up in being sad yesterday, I forgot we needed a black jacket and white turtleneck. When I did remember this morning we had 1 hour until the game. I got Bridget all dressed. Becca and I were at least decent--not exactly all groomed though. We rushed to Walmart and I once again found myself VERY happy that it is 1 mile from our house. They had 1 turtleneck in her size and a simple (not very cute) black jacket.

We made it there right on time. The trip to Walmart was not necessary though. The girls didn't want jackets. They are cheering for flag football and they don't keep score for it (but our team won). The girls did a great job, they were just too cute out there.

7 comments:

Kelsie said...

Awww thats adorable! I want to come to one of her games!

jgraham24@kc.rr.com said...

How cute is that! I didn't know she was to be a cheerleader this year!
She looks great.

Maricar said...

Oh see. I'm glad my Bekah doesn't know your girls -- dance AND cheering. My daughter knows not about either. :)

Soccer madness starts this week. With the three kids, there are practices on M, T, W, F and Sa. Good gosh.

Kristin Michelle said...

why can not see a big bow in her hair???? i KNOW you have ribbon!!!

she looks super cute! hope she had fun!

Kerry said...

They all have the same bow and hers was there. Her pony slipped some.

Lynne said...

Very Very Cute !!!

Micki said...

Oh my word. Too darn cute!