1. Today is Schaun's birthday, Happy Birthday to my hubby! He took the day off and it looks like it is going to be a nice one.
2. Saturday is Becca's birthday party at 11:00(her actual day is Sunday). I did not mail out invites, so if you didn't get one, don't feel bad--no one did. I think it is covered though. Saturday is actually my nephew Max's birthday. So much to celebrate in May and so little weekends!
3. I have the permit and have chatted with the fence guy. He said he would be out this week, but I have not seen any sign of him yet. Hopeful that he will get out here today and start.
4. I'm been thinking a lot about what to plant around the house. I've been watching the light and paying attention to water levels in the yard. It is very, very wet here. There are no flower gardens, so we will be starting from scratch.
5. I am getting the painting bug. When we moved, we did the bedrooms and basement. I have blank slates in the living room, dining/playroom, kitchen, and bathrooms. We are thinking that chalkboard paint in the playroom would be fun. I need to know if that is easy to cover though. Someday it will return to a dining room again and I don't think I will want a chalkboard in it.
6. I am becoming increasingly unpopular with the neighborhood brats. I have raised some issues with their moms (some with intent and another just fell in my lap so to speak). Schaun said we will likely be targeted for tee-peeing. The kids that I have issues with are only 10 or so, maybe by the time they are old enough to be loose at night they will have forgot about these things.
7. I need new tires on my van. I HATE spending money on cars.
8. I wish my digital photo frame was set up. (hint hint)
9. The girls dance recital is in a couple weeks. Bridget and her class seem to know their dance fairly well. Becca's class is another story. I guess it is good they are small and cute regardless of what they do on stage. I am irritated with her teacher --the kids might be able to learn the dance if she showed up to teach it consistently. I am not so impressed with the dance school overall. We are moving to a different place next year.
10. The start of peer pressure. Bridget asked me yesterday if I would buy her some Crocs "because everybody else at school has them".