Monday, March 17, 2008

A happy 6th birthday party

Some didn't think that I should have attempted to have a party with the chaotic state my new house was in on Friday, but it turned out just fine. We worked hard Saturday and Sunday morning and it turned out just fine. Bridget would have liked more decorations, but she loved her Tinkerbell theme. We ordered the cake from Hen House and it was very cute and I thought it tasted really good. Bridget wanted chocolate cake, and I know not everybody wants that, but it was her party. She received lots of really nice gifts. Thank you to everybody!


(I don't know what the deal is with blogger eating all my photos!)

3 comments:

Micki said...

Happy Birthday Bridget!

Shawn said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like it was a great party! :)

Kristin Michelle said...

no party...that would be child abuse!