Sunday, October 22, 2006

Motorcycle Saftey Class

Schaun got the Harley with zero knowledge about how to ride it. So he is taking this class over the weekend. It is Friday, Sat, and Sun. All day long. Yesterday it poured down rain all day. He left here with many layers and the best waterproof things he had, but he still got soaked. Poor guy. He said he still learned a lot. Today, they have some more lessons and they take the driving test. So I hope it all goes well for him. He is hoping that it is just cold and no more rain.

So this class leaves me home alone with the girls all weekend. Yesterday, we went to my mom's house to hang out. I am making mints for my sister's upcoming baby showers. My Aunt gave me the recipe, but it was wrong and it turned out to be a mess. I now have the correct recipe and might try again today. I'm trying to come up with something fun for us to do today. Got nothin so far.

1 comment:

Contessa Kris said...

I LOVE shower mints! Can't wait to taste a few! Good job on the cooking, girlfriend! *wink*