Sunday, September 03, 2006

So far it's worth it

That is Bridget's school. She has been for three weeks and has learned so much. I am amazed! She has learned the Pledge of Allegiance, can name all the months of the year, recognizes new letters, and has started to learn how to write her name. That is just a few things, there is so much everyday. They have been studying dinosaurs which seems to be fun, she is happy to tell you all about them.

Then I have poor little Becca. She is so sad when Bridget leaves each morning. She keeps asking who her teacher is and where her friends are. Awwwww, so sad. I hope she really does enjoy pre-school when it's time. She is a duck of a different feather than Bridget. So there is no telling how she will react to things sometimes.

Not much going on around here. My calendar for September is fairly empty. I am looking forward to teaching my first class, but that is not until the 29th. I hope we make it to the Renaissance Festival this year. I really enjoy it out there. And I hope we can go pick apples too. There have not been any apples for picking the last two years, I hope we can do this so Becca can experience it with us. Our visit to the pumpkin patch is sneeking up on us. This is one of my favorite things to do. It is fun, relaxed, outdoors, and makes for fantastic photos!

The heat this summer was just so terrible. I seem to have put my camera away and forgot about it. I think it is cooling off now. So that means there will be new photos to share soon.

1 comment:

SevenHappyScrappers said...

Ahh.. fall. I wuv fall. Glad Bridget's loving school.