Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Fears

The challenge is to tell your fears. I'll give you my top three.

1. My girls being kidnapped. I have a serious case of stranger danger. The Elizabeth Smart case really freaked me out. I cannot sleep if I know the girls windows are even open a crack. I walk the house and check the locks several times a night before bed and periodically thru the day.

2. Driving over bridges over water. If I survive the fall, could I get out? How would I get the girls out of there carseats and out of the water? Would we just sink and suffocate or drown? I really worry about this one.

3. My home burning down. I am a stuff kinda girl. Get the girls out. Get the pets out. Get the scrapbooks.

.

4 comments:

SevenHappyScrappers said...

OH YEAH - rescuin' the pets before the scrapbooks. I love those priorities. =) And my grandmother drives over bridges with her eyes closed - beat that, girlfriend. =)

Shawn said...

Wow Kerry we share the same fears. Scary stuff!

Maricar said...

I agree. Funny how we all share similar fears -- another link among friends!

Vera said...

yeah, pretty much my same fears. How could I carry all the kids at once out of a burning house or out of a sinking car...