Monday, June 07, 2010

Dance Recital 2010

It's that time again, dance recital. This year Bridget was in three dances and Becca in two. So if you know how much the poorly made costumes run, add those numbers up and feel the pain I did when I paid for them. Of course they look adorable in them, so it is worth it in the end.

Both girls were in a tumbling act done to music from Aladdin. Becca was the "mid-west farmer's daughter" in her tap dance to California Girls. Bridget was in a hip-hop dance and a pom/jazz act. Becca likes it all, but doesn't love it like Bridget does. Last summer Bridget took just a tumbling class and really took to it. She practices her moves ALL the time. I find myself telling her to spend some time right-side-up.

Later this week, after we get haircuts :-) I am going to take some still shots of them in the costumes, but here they are from last night (and some from dress rehearsal ).















1 comment:

Lisa said...

too cute.....