Thursday, July 31, 2008

Finally! My scrap room






So I know some of you have been waiting to see pics of my room. I keep waiting thinking I'm going to get everything done and just perfect. Well, that has not happened yet. Here is what I have so far.
First is walking in the room.
Second is from the opposite side of the room looking out the door.
Then there are the two walls of the room.
The end of the room with the window has my home-made art and the table I work at when I am not working on the floor.
Then there is the closet and a close up of my closet clip-it-up system.


























7 comments:

Kelsie said...

Wow. You have a TON of stuff.

Kristin Michelle said...

cool! love the colors! what an awesome old sewing machine...it looks perfect in there!

Micki said...

Envious of all your new space! Enjoy!

Maricar said...

Oh, I love it. I'm wondering ... where in the heck did you have ALL of this stashed in the other house before you had your own room? I'm totally jealous of how "put together" your room looks. Mine will look junky next to your classy room!

Kerry said...

At the old house I had it all shoved in the yucky basement. It was messy. I'm so excited about having this space! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome. What a nice place to have fun in.
Dana T.

Shawn said...

Love the red!!!