Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Congratulations Kelsie!




Saturday evening Schaun and I watched (from very high) as his sister, Kelsie, received her high school diploma. Wow! I can only hope that my girls will take after their Aunt Kelsie, in many ways, but especially academically. It is still soaking in that little Kelsie just graduated from high school! She was around 5 years old when I became part of the family and met her. Time flies!

Congratulations Kelsie! I wish you the very best. You absolutely deserve it!

I didn't take the Rebel with me, just my little Canon. It is so slow that I missed her actual walk! Look at that big class of graduates! They were a rowdy bunch too. I lost count of how many beach balls and balloons the "graduate guards" took away during the ceremony--it was entertaining.

1 comment:

Kelsie said...

dang you guys were high up. i guess that means you missed out on all of the bubbles we were blowing too.