Saturday, December 22, 2007

Counting Down

Three days until Christmas. Things have not been going my way. I had a list of things to do yesterday. None of it happened. Becca got sick in the van on the way to drop off Bridget. So she was home sick all day. She seemed to feel better last night, but got sick again in the middle of the night. So far today we are all clear. I went out for a while this morning, but only got one thing done before I got freaked out by the streets and all the sleet.

I still have Bridget's stocking to finish--I'm almost there though. The Grand Walk-in Kitchen has not been started and the girls gifts are not wrapped. I can do this, I can do this, I can do this.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

I hope becca feels better soon poor thing. The roads were horrible! We barely got home before they started getting really bad. You have a few days left, I know you can get it all done. Just have Schaun put together the kitchen, that's what men are for. :)