Friday, October 26, 2007

Funny kids

Craig finally made it to our house tonight. The girls went nuts with excitement. Becca started putting on a little Becca show as only she can do. Bridget wanted to show off her room and all her jewelry. When they let Craig sit down, Bridget cozied up right next to him and wrapped his arm around her. So funny!



I was showing the girls the globe. I showed them where England is and how far it is between there and here. Becca wasn't so impressed. I doubt she understands the globe concept yet. She was spinning it around, but not just to see it spin. I could tell she was looking for something. I asked and she told me she was looking for Fairytopia. That took me off guard and made me laugh. (In case you don't live in the land of Disney Princess and Barbie like me, Fairytopia is a Barbie movie.)

No comments: