Sunday, September 09, 2007

Visiting Big Gramma

We to visit my Gramma today. We took her some flowers to brighten the room. We got her some beautiful orange roses and a mixed bouquet that had sunflowers in it. They were so pretty!

She was in good spirits today and we took a walk outside in the atrium area. The flowers outside are gorgeous. The big green plant, I think is called elephant ears is gigantic! I took some cute photos of the girls and some of them with Gramma that I love.





















































4 comments:

Kristin Michelle said...

i love that outfit Bridget has on! the photo of them holding hands is too darn sweet and of course i love the b&w!

Shawn said...

Love those pictures! Great for scrapping!

Lisa said...

Awwwwww. You so need to teach me how to take such gorgeous pictures.

Amy said...

Yeah, me too!!!

Those pics are gorgeous and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that b&w of becca!!!