Saturday, July 07, 2007

What A Sweetie



This page is one I designed for one of my upcoming classes. I dressed it up a bit and added my photos. They really seem to like seeing it like that in class. Sometimes I show the pages to my girls when I finish them. I showed this to Becca today when I was done. I told her that the pictures were of her when she was a baby (cuz she is all big now you know *insert eye roll here*). She was fascinated with the strawberry on the shirt. Then she looked closer and said "That's me with the red thingy on my eye. The red is all gone now"

I was a little shocked by that. I didn't think she ever noticed. She has never said anything about it ever before. She didn't seem upset. It was just a statement, and then she ran off to play.

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Love those colors!! Becca looks so little!

Kristin Michelle said...

cute lo!
Becca looks like she weighs more than, than she does now!