Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Things have been slow

I guess I have not had much to say lately. That's funny if you really know me. Me not having something to say! Hahahaha!

I've just been hanging out with the girls. Bridget has started to tell me daily how much she misses school. "Do I start Kindergarten tomorrow mom?" Nope, sorry you have to stay home, play, and sleep late. Poor thing!

We had our first real taste of summer this week. It started to get hot and humid. I just hate that feeling of the air closing in on me.

We went to visit Kristin yesterday. We were driving around and Becca started a little show in the van. She kept demanding that everybody laugh! She was laughing and it was so funny! Such a clown!

Sawyer is getting big! He was so good when we were out shopping yesterday. He gives big smiles when you talk to him and I can't imagine there is a person that can't resist a great big baby smile.

Today is the 4th of July. We are going to my sister in laws for what sounds like is going to be a huge party. I'm excited because she has lived in this house for quite a while and we have never seen it. Also, she lives around the corner from my dearest friend Norma and I hope to squeeze in a visit with her too!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Slow times are good right? Means more time for scrappin :)