Thursday, July 26, 2007

Picnic Tme

Last night, Schaun and I were sitting and watching some tv show when Bridget came in and announced that she had the picnic ready for us. I couldn't wait to see this. We went out in the other room to see. The girls had set up blankets on the floor, got out paper plates, and toy food. It was set up perfect. We had silverware (aka crayons) and napkins. It was a sort of formal picnic. Then Bridget served us our food. We were getting ready to eat when she said we had to say our prayer. I thought this would be interesting as this is not something we do. She told us to all hold hands and she started our prayer "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America......" and she said the whole Pledge. I was giggling so hard I had tears running down my face. It was lots of fun!

1 comment:

Maricar said...

Precious story.