Sunday, April 01, 2007

Slumber Party





Last Tuesday was my brother and sister's birthday. Kristin believes that the day should be a national holiday. Well, she didn't get to go out on her birthday, but she made some big plans with her friends, so guess who came to spend the night with us lase night? Sawyer! It was a little more hectic than I thought it would be. Sawyer was great. He was quiet, no crying and he slept peacefully. Now, my darling Becca was a different story. I'd say my sweetie was a little jealous. It seems she believes she is the baby of this house and she acted like it! Sawyer was asleep by 9:00 and didn't wake up until 2:00, I fed him and he went right back to sleep until 6:00. So considering I went to sleep around 10:30, I should have been well rested. That didn't happen. Becca kept getting out of bed. She whined, she cried, she screamed at the top of her lungs! I cannot believe she didn't wake Sawyer up or for that matter, the whole house. So when Kristin and Mark came to pick him up this morning, I was ready to keep him and send Becca. Okay, not really, but it was a long night.

Honestly, if there was any doubt, and there wasn't, keeping Sawyer would have sealed the deal on any more babies from me. I am 100% done. I don't have any inkling to have another. Schaun has been feeling doubt though. He REALLY wants a boy. Not that he doesn't worship the girls, but he has the desire still. After last night, he said he agreed with me. We are done with any doubts now.

Since it was so crazy I didn't get any good photo opts. These are the few I did get.

No comments: